Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Good friends

WALT: explain to your reader what being a good friend means

A good friend is when they help you up when you fool down on the ground. When I fell down on the ground my friend help me up. It means having a good friend that can help you.

When you and your friend have a disagreement over something talk about it. It not easy to make a friend happy when they are feeling down and not happy about it.

When your friends bully you you feel sad and they laugh about you when you're crying.When you’re friends bully you just walk away or tell a teacher.

Once my friend bullied me and I felt sad so I walked  away and I told a teacher. So the teacher told me not to play with him. So my friend told me to make friends with him I said okay.

I like friends that be honest with you and not be a Liar.friends that liar to there not your friend.friends that don’t Liar to you there you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.