Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

This Is My Net book Reflection.

The biggest change this year was getting rid of paper and pencil and swapping it with a net book. i like The fact that i can write my ideas easily by typing and making mistakes isn't a big deal . i don’t have to worry about sharpening my pencil all the time or crossing things out.in term one i learned new skills like copying and pasting. using Google docs and presentations.  

The Tools That We used is on our Chromebook because we can work on website’s
like Wikipedia and goggle drive and so that we can learn stuff. of the internet and do writing
so we do reading and stuff like Google search.  






The best things on our net book like learning on my  own.and it easier to get on our blog.the thing i don't like is about the net book playing up on the steam.Next year i won’t to take my netbook home next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.