Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Weekend Recount

In the weekend I to the Skate park for my Cousin's brihtday. In the weekend it was cool my cousin Dan did heaps of tricks. It was so cool.

After that we had some cake. His presents were a remote control car and a plasma TV for him his dad broght it for him. It was brand new. 

His Dad said happy Briday to him and he bought him a new skate board and  a new scooter. He was so happy, he went so crazy. 

At the end he was so tired he to sleep. It was time to go home now. My mum said it time to go home and I said goodbye. 

The end

1 comment:

  1. Maurice, it sounds like you had a great weekend at your cousin's birthday party.I love parties, and all the good food and fun. Do you go to alot of parties?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.